Pursuit OCR is Toronto’s largest indoor playground for adults! We are strictly 18+ and ID is required to enter. Each participant must complete a waiver for themselves before arrival. Please note this is an insurance mandated policy and we are unable to accept any guests under the age of 18 at any time regardless of adult accompaniment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
Quick Start Ticket Guide:
Step 1. First fill out your own waiver at the waiver tab above (if you are booking for people other than yourself, they will also have to fill out their own waiver before they enter. You cannot fill out their waiver for them because it is a legal document, so please share the link to the waiver or our website!). Don’t worry if you’re purchasing for multiple people, your tickets will be booked under your name and theirs will be added on arrival.
Step 2. Once you have completed your waiver, read the rules below.
Step 3. Begin booking your session in the window to the right. Make sure you select carefully what is best for you and any guests you are booking for. Tickets are first come, first served based on our staffing, sanitisation needs, and the enjoyment of you and other guests in our facility.
Step 4. You’re all set! Make sure to read our FAQ before your arrival so you have the best visit possible!
To ensure you are able to enter our facility please make sure to note the following first:
- Standard Admission per person is $25 including tax, each session is 90 minutes from start to finish.
- Each participant must complete a waiver for themselves before arrival. To do so please visit the Waiver tab at the top of the page or share the link from your digital receipt.
- We are strictly 18+ and ID is required to enter. We accept any Government-issued ID including: Driver’s Licenses, Health Cards, Passports, Provincial Photo ID, Canadian Military ID.
- Please note this is an insurance mandated policy and we are unable to accept any guests under the age of 18 at any time regardless of adult accompaniment. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- You must be wearing proper athletic footwear to participate. Slides, boots, open toe footwear, open heeled footwear, raised heeled footwear, dress shoes, or sandals are not permitted to be worn by participants (observers are allowed to wear these but cannot enter into the play areas). Participants are not allowed to go barefoot in our space and proper shoes must be worn. Please ensure your footwear meets these requirements so you won’t be turned away or barred from playing.
- We strongly recommend that you arrive before 10 to 15 minutes before your session starts so you are able to start playing right away when it commences. Our lockers are free so you can use them as-is, bring a lock, purchase one, or store your belongings in your vehicle and leave your small items with our front desk.
- If you arrive late we are unable to extend your play time as we need to completely clear the space to ensure that it is properly sanitized for the next group. Get the most out of your visit and arrive on time!
- For safety reasons we are unable to allow guests to stay inside Pursuit OCR after their visit so we can clean and sanitize the space for the next session. If you want to stay longer than your session you are able to purchase back to back sessions, you’ll just have to wait in our lobby during our sanitizing period before re-entering the space.
- Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations of bookings within 48 hours of your scheduled visit. Appointments can be moved to a later time or date if space is available.
- You must be sober to enter. Any use of alcohol or cannabis before or during your session will result in your immediate dismissal. No refunds will be given for any dismissal or cancellations due to a violation of this policy. Hey we get it but it violates our insurance and puts our space in legal danger. Please be considerate and save it for after your visit! That way we can make sure we’re able to serve our community and have you back!
- All guests must complete their own individual waiver before entering the playground. If you are booking for multiple people you only need to complete your own waiver to create your booking. Their waivers will be added to your booking on arrival.