Pursuit OCR Covid-19 Policies and Protocols
At Pursuit, we take your safety and health as serious as we can so you can relax and enjoy yourself during your visit. To ensure the safety of our Staff and Guests the following protocols have been added:
- All bookings are now booked in advance of arrival online
- Waivers have also been moved to online and are required to create a booking, this information also allows us to create a proper database for contact tracing should it be necessary
- All guests and staff must wear a mask when inside our facility (please see our detailed mask policy below)
- Sessions are now 90 minutes in length followed by a 30 minute cleaning protocol before and after each session
- All areas are sanitized with Oxivir+ and/or Mycrylium Biotext between sessions and individual use of equipment
- Whole room fogging and localized targeted fogging is used between sessions using a solution of Oxivir+; a bio safe hydrogen peroxide based anti viral/fungal/bacterial agent and water
- Changerooms are no longer available, guests are asked to come ready to play
- Washrooms are cleaned intermittently throughout the session and between sessions
- All guests will exit through our newly built separate exit to avoid guests from each session coming into contact with one another
- A limit of 40 people will be allowed for each session
- Guests are encouraged to follow courteous and sensible social distancing while in our facility for the safety of our staff and other patrons
- If you or anyone in your party comes into contact with people who are immuno compromised and/or in high risk categories, please delay your visit until such a time that it is safer.
Pursuit OCR Covid-19 Mask policy
In compliance with City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020, Pursuit OCR’s stated policy on PPE/Masks is as follows:
Definition: “Mask or Face Covering” means a mask, balaclava, bandana, scarf, cloth or other similar item that securely covers the nose, mouth and chin without gapping.
In order to protect our guests and staff, it is mandatory to have & properly use a mask when entering our facility. As an indoor recreational facility, Pursuit OCR is subject to Bill 541-2020 subsection 6.(c) In compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Pursuit OCR as a business will act in order to protect the safety of it’s employees and contractors first and foremost. Pursuit OCR will operate the business in compliance with the advice, recommendations and instructions of public health officials, including any advice, recommendations or instructions on physical distancing, cleaning or disinfecting. Any Person/s who does not have a mask will not be permitted into our facility and/or use of it’s services. During attendance in our facility we advise guests to abide by our guidelines and maintain social distancing whenever and wherever possible. Guests are encouraged to observe considerate measures of others and act accordingly with respect to others personal safety. Unless otherwise explicitly stated by a representative of the business, guests will be expected to properly wear their masks in all interior public, common and shared spaces at all times. Pursuit OCR is not responsible for providing or replacing masks for any person/s during the duration of their visit. All guests are responsible for the usable condition and safety of their own masks. Guests who for any reason have lost or damaged their masks may be asked to acquire or provide another before resuming their visit. Any lost time due to a lost or damaged mask will not be made up for by the business.
Any guests found to be in violation of this policy by action or in spirit will be asked to leave the premises immediately (pursuant to R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER T.21 S 2(1)(b)).
No refunds will be given to any guest in violation of this or any policy.
Medical Exemption: If a person/s is unable to wear a mask due to medical exemption reasonable accommodations can be made. Areas of the facility can be made available for use for said individual/s subject to staffing, current occupancy, usage and availability. Subject to such conditions, accommodations may preclude immediate use of some facility areas or services or for the duration of visit. If it is determined that it would be potentially unsafe for guests or staff at the time of visit, an appointment can be made for a later date to accommodate said guests to ensure service & accessibility. It is upon the sole discretion of facility staff to determine safety of service. While services will not be denied, immediate service, permissions or admissions are not guaranteed upon arrival. If you or someone in your party has any concerns or questions regarding this policy, feel free to contact us at [email protected] in advance of your booking and arrival.